Use of Force Tactical Simulator
Live Fire Range Training
Course Number: UF001
Instructor: Steve Brownell
Firearms Training Experience
Steve served 18 years in both State and Federal law enforcement with the Indiana State Police and the F.B.I. While serving as a Special Agent, Steve was also a firearms instructor for the Atlanta Division of the F.B.I. and a member of the Atlanta F.B.I. SWAT Team. Prior to joining the F.B.I. Steve was a Firearms Distinguished Expert with the Indiana State Police. He is certified in pistol, AR-15 Rifle, MP-5 Rifle and shotgun. Steve is also experienced in dignitary protection and served as Director of Security for the Denver Big Air World Cup Snowboarding event and SportAccord with the International Olympic Committee. He is also a NRA Basic Pistol Instructor.
Steve has over 30 years of professional firearms training and teaching experience. While with the F.B.I. he received numerous commendations and letters of excellence from the F.B.I. Director. At Centennial Gun Club he currently works full time as a CSR and firearms instructor.
The Centennial Gun Club use of force training is a three hour workshop that exposes students to different scenarios using our state of the art video training simulator. Students discussion of Colorado law and the principles of self-defense, during the training session on our use of force simulator were students will be confronted with a diverse range of scenarios designed to challenge the student’s knowledge and decision making ability. Students will have the opportunity to both participate directly as well as observe other students, and all scenarios will be debriefed and critiqued by a trained instructor. This workshop presents an excellent opportunity to be challenged in a safe environment and prepare to avoid conflicts when possible, respond to conflicts when necessary and to justify one’s actions in the event a use of force situation has occurred.
Goals and objectives of application of force
Conflict Aftermath – what to expect
Scenarios and Live fire range session
Defensive Handgun of choice .380 cal, 9 m.m., .40 cal, .45 cal.
Strong side holster for your defensive handgun.
150 rounds of ammunition for your defensive handgun.
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.