Shooting Range Reservations
We encourage members to use the ON-LINE system, by Booking Range Time from the homepage of our website, in the upper right-hand corner. However, if necessary please call 303-789-2582 (CLUB) for assistance. If you need to, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible either on-line or by calling the Gun Club.
Members Shooting Range Reservations
Member account access:
Members on-line account: CREATE ACCOUNT
ANY problems with the on-line system please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Members may reserve range time up to 14 days in advance. Walk-ins are always welcome. If you would like to schedule a special event more than 14 days in advance, one that requires a specific day and time, please send that request to Customer Service. As a member of Centennial Gun Club, your experience and that of your guests is extremely important to us.
*Due to COVID-19, you can ONLY book one person per lane! For instance, if you have two people who want to shoot, you will need to book 2 lanes. Shooters may not use steel-core ammunition, steel shot, tracers or Muzzle Loader firearms. There is no longer a limit on the size of shot-gun loads, but they must be lead.
If you joined the Club online, our membership staff will be in touch with you in the next day or two to finalize your contract and send you an invitation for scheduling range time. You are however welcome to stop by the club to pick up your membership packet. You might call for an appointment so that we will be expecting you.
Lane Reservation Restrictions
Monday – Thursday – May reserve up to 4 lanes.
Friday – Sunday – May reserve up to 2 lanes.
Non-Members Shooting Range Reservation
Lane Reservation Restrictions
Until Further Notice due to the COVID-19 restrictions, we are limited to 9 shooters in the Bay (including 1 Range Safety Officer).
*Due to COVID-19, you can ONLY book one person per lane! For instance, if you have two people who want to shoot, you will need to book 2 lanes.
We will attempt to give everyone their own lane. Only 1 shooter will be allowed on a lane; others will have to rotate in and out of the Bay.
We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.
Monday – Thursday – May reserve up to 2 lanes.
Friday – Sunday – May reserve 1 lane.
If a non-member needs more than allowed (up to 3 shooters/lane) a different shooter will need to purchase a separate Pre-Paid Package and make the reservations under their name.
ALL lanes are restricted to a maximum of 3 shooters:
COVID lane requirements — You can ONLY book one person per lane! For instance, if you have two people who want to shoot, you will need to book 2 lanes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: MAY NON-MEMBERS MAKE RESERVATIONS?
- Yes, we encourage everyone to make reservations. Walk-ins are welcome, but availability will depend upon the schedule for that day.
- Non-Members may schedule ONLY on the day they want to shoot.
- Non-Members may schedule 1 lane for 1 hour — up to 3 shooters.
- Non-Members may purchase a Pre-Paid Package and make reservations for the day of purchase or the next day.
- COVID-19 Updates
Q: CAN I HOST GROUP EVENTS AT THE RANGE?
- If you would like to make a reservation for a special event such as a birthday, bachelor/bachelorette party, or any other special event, please call Lauran at 303.789.2582, press #4.
Q: IF I WALK IN, HOW LONG IS THE WAIT FOR A LANE?
- Walk-ins are welcome. The wait time will vary depending upon the schedule of the day.
- We highly recommend that everyone schedules a reservation by calling 303-789-CLUB (2582) and press 1.