Huge thanks to Ralph who helped me get set up and offer some great advice. As a new shooter and trying to decide what to buy, the entire staff was helpful and gracious. Great facility and hospitality.
STEP 1 : VISIT OUR FACILITY
- An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect. In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first hand. Schedule a visit.
- If you prefer, complete the 2-Minute Questionnaire to create your personalized plan, or schedule a consultation with a guide.
STEP 2 : CUSTOMIZE YOUR EDUCATION PATH
- Each training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
- After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a path and plan according to your needs.
- Our recommendation first class is Intro to Pistol Shooting.
STEP 3 : WE'LL STAND BESIDE YOU
- Learning to shoot is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
- If you are unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
HELP US GUIDE YOUR JOURNEY
COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW TO RECEIVE YOUR
IMMEDIATE PERSONALIZED PLAN!
ACCESS TO SCHEDULE A FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I shoot a gun my first time at the range?
Will someone help me shoot?
Do I need my own gun or ammunition?
No! Centennial prides itself on delivering everything you need to simply walk in and enjoy your first experience at a range. To ensure everyone in our facility has an enjoyable experience, safety is key. If you need a firearm, we have a wide selection of rental firearms at our range check-in desk and we have ammunition available in a variety of calibers!
VIEW ALL TRAINING PROGRAMS
Find the best classes for your needs and interests