Huge thanks to Ralph who helped me get set up and offer some great advice. As a new shooter and trying to decide what to buy, the entire staff was helpful and gracious. Great facility and hospitality.
STEP 1 : VISIT OUR FACILITY
- An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect. In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first hand. Schedule a visit.
- If you prefer, complete the 3-Minute Questionnaire to create your personalized plan, then schedule an in-person consultation with a guide.
STEP 2 : CUSTOMIZE YOUR EDUCATION PATH
- Each training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
- After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a path and plan according to your needs.
- Our recommendation first class is First Shots.
STEP 3 : WE'LL STAND BESIDE YOU
- Learning to shoot is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
- If you are unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
HELP US GUIDE YOUR JOURNEY
COMPLETE THIS 3-MINUTE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW
TO RECEIVE A FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I shoot a gun my first time at the range?
Will someone help me shoot?
Do I need my own gun or ammunition?
No! Centennial prides itself on delivering everything you need to simply walk in and enjoy your first experience at a range. To ensure everyone in our facility has an enjoyable experience, safety is key. If you need a firearm, we have a wide selection of rental firearms at our range check-in desk and we have ammunition available in a variety of calibers!
VIEW ALL TRAINING PROGRAMS
Find the best classes for your needs and interests