INTERMEDIATE PISTOL TRAINING
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Intermediate Pistol Training
Pistol 201 is the next step after taking an introductory class. This intermediate pistol training will build on what you have learned in Pistol 101. We’ll review safety and fundamentals and then spend the majority of this class on the range where you’ll work on proper trigger press, improving accuracy, and get more comfortable loading and unloading your firearm.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Shooters who have taken an intro pistol class (Pistol 101 or similar).
- Customers who own or already know what pistol is a good fit for them.
- Anyone looking to improve their accuracy.
- Anyone who needs a refresher on shooting safety and fundamentals.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- How to safely handle handguns both in the home and at the range
- How to load and unload (clear) your pistol
- Intermediate drills to improve your accuracy
- How to handle and shoot a handgun confidently
- This class is for everyone 18 and up
- Signed Waiver Agreement must be completed before class begins
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Your pistol (rentals are available) and 100 rounds of ammo
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?