Self Defense Simulator Scenarios
Concealed Carry and Self Defense
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Self Defense Simulator Scenarios
Carry Options and Training
This class provides you the opportunity to practice CHP scenarios with our simulator under the guidance of an experienced instructor. CHP classes can’t prepare you for the stress of a real-world environment where decisions involving complex legal implications must be made in fractions of a second. We will guide you through common self-defense scenarios using our state-of-the-art TI training simulator. TI provides a highly interactive learning experience in a safe and comfortable learning environment with relevant course material under the supervision of an instructor who is an expert in self-defense scenarios and application.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The new or experienced CHP permit holder who wants to practice common scenarios in the use of force.
- Anyone who needs instruction on the complex legal implications of concealed carry.
- The gun owner who has questions about the legal aspects of using a firearm for personal protection
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- Use of force scenarios with comprehensive instruction and after-action review
- Techniques for de-escalation
- Wholistic approach to self defense including verbal commands, shoot/don’t shoot and use of lethal force.
- The legal aspects of carrying and using a firearm for self-defense
- What shooting at defensive distances looks like
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2.5 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Ages: 21+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
- Note taking material
- There is no live fire during this course
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?