DRAW FROM A HOLSTER AND RELOADS
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Draw from a holster and reloads
Pistol 301 is designed to help the shooter advance their shooting skills while using a holster. The class is designed to teach how to safely draw and shoot from the holster and how to reload from a magazine pouch.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Shooters who have taken Pistol 201 or similar
- Customers who own and are familiar with their pistol
- Anyone looking to improve their basic gun handling skills
- Anyone who carries a gun and wants to develop holster-based skills
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to safely draw and re-holster your firearm from a strong side hip holster
- How to load and reload from a magazine pouch
- How to perform Intermediate drills to improve your accuracy
- How to handle and shoot a handgun confidently
- Completion of pistol 201 or similar, or instructor approval
- Quality strong side holster (no cheap nylon)
- Single or double magazine pouch without flap
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $88.00
- Non-Members: $110.00
- Total Time: 2 hours (Class 1 hr, Range 1 hr)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Ages: 21+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
- Your pistol and 100 rounds of ammo
- Quality strong side outside the waistband holster
- NO inside the waistband, shoulder, small of the back, cross-draw, or ankle
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?