PISTOL 301 | HOLSTER & RELOAD SKILLS
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Intermediate Pistol Training
Draw from a holster and reloads
Pistol 301 is designed to help you advance your shooting skills while using a holster. The class will teach you how to safely draw and shoot from a holster as well as how to reload from a magazine pouch.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The confident shooter looking to build their skills
- The experienced shooter who is ready for the next step in their intermediate pistol training
- The shooter who carries or plans to carry a gun and wants to develop holster-based skills
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- How to safely draw and re-holster your firearm from a strong side holster
- How to reload from a magazine pouch
- Intro to Pistol class completion or prior shooting experience and familiarity with pistol safety rules and shooting fundamentals
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2 hours (Class 1 hr, Range 1 hr)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 20
What To Bring:
Your Pistol. A quality, outside the waistband holster that fits your pistol and at least 50 rounds of ammo for your pistol. 2 magazine pouches and at least 2 magazines. Eye and ear protection. If you don’t own a holster yet, we have many available for the most popular makes.
- Pistol 101 – Introduction to Pistol
- Pistol 201 – Intermediate Pistol
- Pistol 401 – Clear malfunctions, shoot at increased distances
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?