Are you driven by the opportunity to drive change, set vision and have your earnings be tied to performance? Do you have a selling style and know-how to push individuals to achieve while keeping people inspired at work? Are freedom, independence and influence key factors to your best work-life? Are you driven when there are goals to attain vs tasks to be completed?
We are looking for a motivated, disciplined and proven relationship manager that is energized by being around people, is effective at sales, is organized, integrity-focused, computer savvy, loves challenges, is a hard-working professional and has a history of extraordinary customer service. If this describes you, we can’t wait to meet you! In this position you will join our membership team and have the opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing club, to be an integral part of serving and expanding our customer base to reach new levels of success and to add raving fans. Some college and 5 years of customer service excellence preferred.
Position: Membership Coordinator—Centennial Gun Club Position
Summary: Provide excellent customer service to current and future club members. Develop and implement programs, projects, marketing strategies and activities designed to increase and retain membership in the club. Manage billing, renewals, reports and performance metrics, Meet or exceed sales and customer service goals. Coordinate, plan and implement membership events. Represent the club as a highly impactful ambassador to members, future members and to our many external relationships and constituencies.
Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
1. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in membership sales
2. Amazing customer service
3. Excellent sales, customer service and marketing history
4. Exceptional verbal, listening and written communication skills
5. Competency in computer application skills
6. Superb organizational and time-management skills
7. Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
8. Must have: positive attitude, drive, integrity and work ethic 9. Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
Hourly + Commission
NO Firearms or shooting experience necessarily (must support 2nd Amendment)