Range Safety Officer (RSO)
Denver’s finest shooting sports club is looking for a customer service focused Range Safety Officer (RSO).
We LOVE our Members and Customers and you will, too!
- Manage safe practices on the range
- Inviting, accommodating and welcoming to our members and customers.
- If you enjoy guns and love interacting with people this could be a great fit.
- Fast-paced, people-oriented environment
- Can multi-task and looks for the bright side in each situation
- Work is challenging but fun
- Club and retail environment with a great and supportive team.
- Point of sale experience and familiarity with firearms is a plus
- Most important is the right attitude and a solid work ethic.
- If you are already NRA Range Safety Officer preferred, if not we will train you.
- Work requires flexibility of hours, including evenings and weekends.
- You must be at least 21 and able to pass a drug test and background check.
- If you just love guns but not serving people please don’t apply.
- If you love people and are dedicated to excellent customer service, we look forward to hearing from you.
If this is you, we look forward to hearing from you!