They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Pistol Training Basics
Pistol Basics, a hands-on experience class, is designed to introduce shooters to handgun options and help customers make the right decision when deciding which handgun and accessories to buy. This class is also a fun way to try out several different types of pistols. The class will also educate you on range etiquette, safety, and marksmanship.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Customers looking to learn about different semi-automatic handguns
- Anyone in the market for a new handgun
- Those looking to build their skills on their new handgun
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- The different features and benefits of a variety of handguns, and accessories
- How to operate different styles of handguns, operation, recoil, loading magazines
- How to identify the proper fit for your hand
- Gun and range etiquette
- *Receive one free TechTime session coupon with this course – ($20 value)
- Pistol 101 or similar course. This course is for customers with some pistol shooting experience and familiarity with the safety rules and shooting fundamentals.
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2.5 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
We provide handguns for this class. Customers will need to purchase one 50 rd box of 9mm luger ammunition. Bring eye and ear protection.
- Pistol 201 – Intermediate Pistol
- Pistol 301 – Draw from a holster and reloads
- Pistol 401 – Clear malfunctions, shoot at increased distances
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?