They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
When seconds count, professional rescue personnel are minutes away. The responsible Guardian will be able to handle life-threatening medical conditions in the immediate aftermath of an attack. Management of life-threatening bleeding is stressed. A rapid assessment will be practiced once the patient is moved out of the Care Under Threat Phase of the Rescue. Hand-off to higher levels of rescue personnel will be discussed to facilitate the Casualty Evacuation. This class is taught by our own Dr. Mcardle, a former Denver metro Emergency Medicine Physician and expert in field trauma care.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The responsible Guardian who is interested in being able to care for themselves or loved ones after an attack in or out of the home
- School and daycare teachers
- Office personnel
- Range personnel
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Direct and Remote Patient Assessment
- Bleeding Control of Extremity and Junctional Wounds will be practiced
- Management of wounds to the Trunk and Head will be discussed
- Phases of care will be stressed for the safety of the Guardian & Patient
- Link up and report to responding personnel will be discussed
- Signed CGC Waiver
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $80.00
- Non-Members: $100.00
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Ages: 16+
- Capacity: 20
What To Bring:
– Pad & pen for note-taking
– An interest in being a good Guardian
– NO LIVE AMMO IN THE TRAINING AREA
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?