LEARN THE BASICS OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
This 4-hour classroom-based course taught by an Emergency Physician is designed to help you care for and manage an injured patient as a result of an assault. This program exceeds the requirements for the National Stop The Bleed program. The course includes bleeding control with tourniquets and junctional wound packing. Topics include recognition, avoidance & deterrence of potential threats, field expedient airway management as well as treating truncal and head wounds in addition to blood sweeps as part of initial management. Interacting with arriving police and report to EMS was also presented. This course is for anyone who carries a firearm for defense or just wants to prepare themselves to help in a medical emergency event.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Anyone who would like to learn the basics of emergency care for people.
- Anyone who carries a firearm for defense.
- People who want the add to their defensive skill set.
- Signed CGC Waiver
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $140.00
- Non-Members: $175.00
- Total Time: 4 hours
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 20
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?