They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
This course is designed for shooters who want to learn how to handle and shoot the revolver safely. This class is also a great refresher for anyone wanting to brush up on their revolver handling skills. Bring your own revolver or rent one from us. Single and Double-action guns welcome!
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Shooters new to or with limited experience shooting and
- Anyone looking to start their revolver training journey
- Anyone who needs a refresher on shooting safety and fundamentals using the revolver platform
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- How to safely handle single and double action revolvers both in the home and at the range
- The revolvers role in the modern world
- Safely handling, shooting, loading, and reloading revolvers
- This class is for everyone 13 and up
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult who is registered and attends the same class.
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $60.00
- Non-Members: $75.00
- Total Time: 1.5 hours (classroom 30 min, range 1 hr)
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Ages: 13+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Any modern single or Double-action revolver. 50 rounds of
ammunition, eye, and ear protection if you have it. We can
provide you with a set if needed. Rental guns are also available.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?