Introduction to AR Training
This class was built from the ground up with the new AR owner in mind. You will learn about your new rifle, how it functions, how to maintain it, and how to sight it in.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The new AR-15 owner
- The AR-15 owner who is looking to learn more about their rifle
- Those who have never had formal AR training
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- The parts and nomenclature of the AR-15
- How an AR-15 functions and the major parts
- How to breakdown and field strip an AR-15
- How to properly clean and maintain your AR-15
- How to sight in/zero your AR-15
- This class is for everyone 18 and up
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- Total Time: 3 hours (Class 2 hr, Range 1 hr)
- Cost: $99.00
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Your AR, 50 rounds of ammo and eye/ear protection.
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?