General Terms & Conditions
TERM AND DUES
- If this “Agreement” is signed by the “Primary Member” on the first day of a calendar month, then the “Initial Term” of this Agreement shall be twelve (12) calendar months from the signature date.
- If this Agreement is signed by the Primary Member on a day other than the first day of a calendar month, then the “Initial Term” of this Agreement shall be twelve (12) calendar months from the first day of the calendar month following the signature date.
- This Agreement shall automatically renew for successive one year terms, each a “Renewal Term,” unless the Primary Member terminates this Agreement by giving written notice to Centennial Gun Club, at email@example.com, not less than thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Initial Term or a Renewal Term.
- The Primary Member may terminate this Agreement at any time, by giving a not less than thirty (30) day written notice to Centennial Gun Club, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of a termination of this Agreement by the Primary Member at any time for any reason or no reason, other than as a result of the gross negligence of Centennial Gun Club, the Primary Member shall pay a “Termination Fee” equal to the total of the “Membership Dues” for the remainder of the then applicable Initial Term or Renewal Term.
- Membership Dues are assessed on an annual basis and may be paid in advance in lump sum by the Primary Member for the entire Initial Term or Renewal Term, or may be paid in twelve (12) equal monthly installments, with each payment due in advance on the first day of each calendar month. In the event that the Initial Term begins on a date other than the first day of a calendar month, the Primary Member shall pay Membership Dues equal to twelve (12) months plus a pro rata portion of the initial partial month of the Initial Term.
- Membership Dues may be paid by automatic bank draft or by automatic credit/debit card charge. Should the Primary Member default on any payment, meaning the automatic payment fails, the Primary Member and any affiliated additional members forfeit use of Centennial Gun Club until all past due payments are made.
- A membership is specific to the Primary Member and to any affiliated additional members. Membership is not transferrable.
- Membership Dues are not based on use of Centennial Gun Club facilities. Membership Dues will not be reduced or waived in the event that a Primary Member or any affiliated additional member does not regularly use the club.
- In its sole discretion, Centennial Gun Club may temporarily close the facilities for maintenance, holidays, or other purposes and such temporary closure shall not reduce or waive the Membership Dues. In the event that Centennial Gun Club is required to close, due to governmental order, or as the result of a force majeure event, and such closure extends beyond thirty (30) days, Membership Dues will be reduced pro rata for each calendar month after the initial thirty (30) days that the facilities remain closed.
- Primary Member and any affiliated member shall use the facilities only in accordance with this Agreement and the Centennial Gun Club policies and rules as may be promulgated from time to time, and which are incorporated by reference into this Agreement. Members shall follow the instructions of Centennial Gun Club staff.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine appropriate behavior in and use of the facilities and reserves the right to deny or restrict access to any of the facilities to anyone and/or to cancel membership at any time.
- Membership cards are for the exclusive use of the Primary Member and any affiliated members and may not be loaned to or used by and person not the Primary Member or a properly registered affiliated member.
- Primary Member represents that the Primary Member and any affiliated members are covered under their own insurance policies, covering any personal injuries to themselves or which they may cause to others, or which may be caused to them by others. The member agrees to deal directly with member’s own carrier, and not Centennial Gun Club, on any claim.
- ANY PERSON USING THE FACILITIES DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. CENTENNIAL GUN CLUB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING DUE TO INJURY TO THEIR PERSON, OR PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE BY ANY PERSON OF THE SERVICES AND FACILITIES OR THE PREMISES, WHETER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- All guests must present a valid guest pass and state issued photo identification to access the facilities. All guests must be at least 18 years of age or under the guidance of a parent or legal guardian. A guest fee may be required.
- All persons that sign this Agreement or any other Centennial Gun Club shall be presumed to be 18 years of age or older, or in the case of a minor, that the Primary Member is the parent or legal guardian of the minor member.
- The Primary Member and any affiliated members acknowledge that no oral promises or statements are part of this agreement.
- All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction). Any claim or cause of action arising under this Agreement may be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Colorado and I hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
BY MY SIGNATURE BELOW, I represent and warrant that I have read and fully understand the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. I agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. I agree to pay, when due, all amounts that become due and owing pursuant to this Agreement.