Pistol Training 101
Are you a new firearm owner and want to be able to handle your gun safely? If you have just purchased a pistol, or are looking to purchase a handgun, this is the class for you. We will safely and effectively teach you how to safely and adequately use your firearm. Owning a pistol is NOT enough. You need real pistol training to be safe with your firearm.
For the brand-new gun owner, your pistol training starts right here.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The brand-new owner of a pistol.
- Or for someone that is looking to purchase a pistol but doesn’t know where to start.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- Pistol Training 101 is a 2-hour, live-fire class that introduces the new shooter to the safe operation of a pistol.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand and abide by the Range Safety Brief.
- Understand the function of your pistol and safely operate it.
- Learn and apply the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship.
- Total Time: 2.5 hours (Class 1.5 hrs, Range 1 hr)
- Cost: $99.00
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Pen or Pencil and Paper
Reviews For This Class
“I just took the Intro to Pistol course with Pete. Fantastic class. My son and I learned a lot and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I look forward to future classes.”
– Marcelo C.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?