PISTOL 101 | INTRODUCTION TO PISTOL
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Pistol Training 101
Pistol 101 is designed for beginner shooters who want to learn how to handle and shoot pistols safely. This class is also a great refresher for anyone wanting to brush up on safety and fundamentals of shooting. Guns and ammunition are provided (store owned .22 LR pistols and ammo).
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- New shooters and those with limited experience
- Anyone looking to start their handgun training journey
- Customers who want to learn how to safely handle handguns
- Anyone who needs a refresher on shooting safety and fundamentals
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- How to safely handle semi-automatic handguns both in the home and at the range
- Basic safety rules and 7 fundamentals of marksmanship
- This class is for everyone 13 and up
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult who is registered and attends the same class.
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2.5 hours (Class 1.5 hrs, Range 1 hr)
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Ages: 13+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
We provide all classroom materials and pistols/ammo for the range portion. Bring eye and ear protection if you have it, otherwise we will provide them.
Reviews For This Class
“I just took the Intro to Pistol course with Pete. Fantastic class. My son and I learned a lot and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I look forward to future classes.”
– Marcelo C.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?