PISTOL 101 | INTRODUCTION TO PISTOL
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Pistol Training 101
Are you a new firearm owner and want to be able to handle your gun safely? If you have just purchased a pistol, or are looking to purchase a handgun, this is the class for you. We will safely and effectively teach you how to safely and adequately use your firearm. Owning a pistol is NOT enough. You need real pistol training to be safe with your firearm.
For the brand-new gun owner, your pistol training starts right here.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The brand-new owner of a pistol.
- Or for someone that is looking to purchase a pistol but doesn’t know where to start.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- Pistol Training 101 is a 2-hour, live-fire class that introduces the new shooter to the safe operation of a pistol.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand and abide by the Range Safety Brief.
- Understand the function of your pistol and safely operate it.
- Learn and apply the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship.
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2.5 hours (Class 1.5 hrs, Range 1 hr)
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Pen or Pencil and Paper
- Pistol Basics – Hands-on Experience
- Pistol 201 – Intermediate Pistol
- Pistol 301 – Draw from a holster and reloads
Reviews For This Class
“I just took the Intro to Pistol course with Pete. Fantastic class. My son and I learned a lot and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I look forward to future classes.”
– Marcelo C.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?