Practical Concealed Carry
Concealed Carry CLASS
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Practical Concealed Carry Training
Carry Options and Training
This classroom and range-based course is the next step after your concealed handgun permit course. We will provide you practical techniques to feel confident carrying a concealed handgun. CGC instructors will walk you through concealed carry options and train you to how to safely carry and draw your firearm from a concealed carry.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The handgun owner who wants help choosing a concealed holster
- The handgun owner who wants practice drawing and shooting from their concealed holster, bag, purse, or handbag
- Any handgun owner who wants to improve their shooting skills
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- Ways to carry a concealed handgun
- Holster and concealed carry practical training
- How to safely and efficiently draw your pistol from concealment
- Shooting practice based on common self-defense scenarios
- Concealed Handgun Permit (This is not a Colorado CHP cert class)
- Participants must already be safe and proficient loading and unloading their pistol and drawing a pistol from the holster
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2 hour 30 min (Classroom 1 hour 30 min, Range 1 hr)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Ages: 21+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
- Your concealed carry pistol
- Holster if you have one
- Jacket or shirt to cover the pistol/holster
- 100 rounds of ammo
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?