They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Advanced Pistol Training
Clear malfunctions, shoot at increased distances
This Advanced Pistol Training class is your next step down the road to true mastery of the pistol. We will build on the foundation that you started in Pistol 301. You will hone your accuracy and be able to engage at further distances and we add a timer to safely put you under some pressure.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The shooter who wants to move down the advanced training path of real proficiency with a pistol
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT?
- A two-hour, live-fire pistol course that builds on the foundation established in Pistol 301
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The student will learn about common malfunctions, how to prevent them and how to clear them
- The student will be able to utilize the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship at longer distances
- The student will be able to safely and effectively perform Immediate Action Drills
- The student will be able to engage targets at different distances under time pressure
- Pistol 301 class completion or similar training
- Some prior shooting experience and familiarity with holster draw, the safety rules and shooting fundamentals
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $79.20
- Non-Members: $99.00
- Total Time: 2 hours (Class 1 hr, Range 1 hr)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 20
What To Bring:
Your Pistol, an outside the waistband holster and at least 100 rounds of pistol ammo. 2 magazine pouches and at least 2 magazines. Bring eye and ear protection.
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?