STOP THE BLEED
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
“Stop the Bleed” Emergency Training
Stop the Bleed course is designed to prepare you to help yourself in the event of a major traumatic injury and even offer aid to others. Become trained, equipped, and empowered to assist following a traumatic event in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Those looking to learn emergency aid involving trauma
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to safely and properly apply a tourniquet
- How to safely and properly apply gauze
- Basic human anatomy
- Safety considerations when planning to render aid to an individual
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $160.00
- Non-Members: $200.00
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Skill Level: All skill levels
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
A pen/pencil, a notepad, and a willingness to learn. We will provide the North American Rescue-Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK).
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“With the techniques and practice provided I definitely feel that I have made improvements in my skills and abilities.“
– Cale D.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?