LUNCH TIME DRILLS
PERSONAL DEFENSE CLASS
Lunch Time Drills
Come join us for lunch time skills practice! Each week we’ll focus on a specific drill or technique to improve your shooting skills.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The shooter who wants consistent live fire practice with some personalized instruction in a relaxed setting.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
- This is a 1.5 hour live fire class that will include specific practice on the fundamentals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Each week, our staff will provide a training topic and drills to improve your shooting and provide you with options for training on your own.
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- CGC Holster Qualification
- Total Time: 1.5 hours
- Cost: Members – Free,
Non-Members – $25
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Eye and ear protection, rifle or pistol depending on weekly focus. Holster, mag pouches and at least 3 magazines. 150 rounds/week estimated.
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?