Double D Armory AR Demo
Course Number: DD001
Course Title: Double D Armory Intro to AR [for current Double D and future Double D owners]
Number of Students: Limited to 24 students
This is a two (2) part training and demo session sponsored by Double D Armory.
1st Session: 10:00AM-12:00PM
Get to Know your Double D Armory AR Platform
- This is an introduction to the AR platform that will cover:
Disassemble/Reassemble, cleaning, end user maintenance, cycle of operations , how to zero .
- All skill levels are welcome.
- Class room only.
2nd Session: 1:00PM-3:00PM
KEEP YOUR GUN IN THE GUNFIGHT
This class will cover fixing the most common stoppages that occur on the AR platform. The class will cover the AR platform’s cycle of operations and focus on diagnosing and fixing malfunctions without the use of tools.
- All skill levels welcome. Live fire.
- Round Count – 50
*Bring your Double D Armory Rifle with you to the class
Instructor: Peter M.
Peter M. or “Mick-boy” has been deploying in support of the Global War on Terror continuously since 2002. He enlisted in the Marine Corps at the age of 17 and served in OIF I as an infantry fire team leader and OIF II as a squad leader in the Anbar province of Iraq. After leaving the Marine Corps he worked in support of the US State Department in southern Iraq and the Palestinian Territories. Since 2009 he has been providing operational support to the US intelligence community in South West Asia. He has attended several formal armorers courses for the AR platform and has, on occasion, been called upon to fix guns in places where working guns keep Americans alive.
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.