Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor Development Workshop
Course Prefix: RV001
Course Title: Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor Development Workshop
Safety experts agree the single most important step toward ensuring your personal safety is making the conscious decision to Refuse To Be A Victim® (RTBAV). You stand a much better chance of preventing criminal attack if you develop a safety plan before you need it. That is why the Centennial Gun Club is offering the Refuse To Be A Victim® crime prevention seminar.
The seminar teaches easy to understand methods you can use to increase awareness and prevent criminal confrontation. It is not a firearms class. Each participant will receive an 81-page student workbook and brochure. In just four hours, you will get the tools you need to develop your own personal safety strategy, including information about:
• The Psychology of the Criminal Mind
• Home & Phone Security
• Automobile & Travel Security
• Personal & Technological Security
• Self Defense Training Options
• Personal Safety Devices and more
Instructors: John Gonsalves & Mike Spray
John, Director of Training and Mike, Chief Range Safety Officer, teach the NRA Basic Pistol classes both coed and women only classes.. John also teaches Personal Protection In The Home, First Shots, and NRA Basic Instructor courses. Mike teaches Emergency Preparedness classes, Concealed Carry permit classes and does private lessons.
Notes: Seminar is open to anyone interested in personal safety, in and outside the home, and crime prevention. Avoidance, the best method of prevention, techniques are discussed. High school and college students will find the information invaluable. Instructors are highly trained in personal protection and crime prevention techniques.
Hundreds of federal, state, and local law enforcement officials across the country have implemented Refuse To Be A Victim® into their crime prevention and community policing initiatives.
• Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
• Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
• For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
• Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
• The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.