Developed by the National Shooting Sports Foundation and hosted by independent shooting facilities, First Shots has introduced thousands of people to shooting and firearm safety.
PLEASE SIGN THE PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT BEFORE ATTENDING CLASS (tab located at the bottom of the page)
The program provides participants with a comprehensive introduction to shooting by qualified range operators and instructors that includes firearm safety, local ownership requirements, shooting fundamentals, hands-on instruction and how and where to continue with training.
The biggest challenge for new shooters is getting started. First Shots makes getting started easy. At a First Shots seminar, you’ll receive:
• Introduction to the safe and recreational use of firearms
• Understanding of the local requirements for owning and purchasing a firearm
• Individual and group training
• Introduction to shooting sports opportunities for all levels of interest
• A chance to take your first shots in our state of the art live fire range
• Information on how to continue training
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
Pen or Pencil, Paper
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
Firearm for Practice
PROJECT CHILD SAFE's GUN SAFETY VIDEO
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.