Practical Home Defense
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Practical Home Defense is a classroom and range-based course that will train and prepare you for common defensive scenarios in and around the home with a pistol.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- People who want to learn more about defensive scenarios and how to protect themselves and their loved ones in and around the home.
- The handgun owner who wants practice shooting in common home defense scenarios.
- Any handgun owner who wants to improve their shooting skills.
- Shooters who want an introduction to one handed shooting and low light techniques.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT? WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Techniques for defending yourself in and around your home.
- Common home defense scenarios and how to prepare for them
- Low-light- and one-handed shooting techniques
- Live fire from multiple positions with and without support
- Participants must already be safe and proficient loading and unloading their pistol and drawing a pistol from the holster
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $103.20
- Non-Members: $129.00
- Total Time: 3 hours
- Skill Level: All skill levels
- Ages: 21+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Eyes, ears, pistol of choice (rentals available), 100 rounds of ammo
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?