DEFENSIVE SHOTGUN 201
INCREASE PROFICIENCY WITH YOUR DEFENSIVE SHOTGUN
They don’t look down on or act condescending to women and new shooters. They want you to be safe and accurate. The training is great and they don’t make you feel stupid for asking questions. They are the only place I care to go. You’ll be happy that you went there too!
So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.
Defensive Shotgun 201
This class is for anyone who owns a shotgun but wants more information on how to become more proficient and better prepared. We’ll provide training to get you past the basics and shoot your shotgun with confidence.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- The shotgun owner with limited experience
- Anyone who wants a refresher on shotgun safety and fundamentals
- The shooter who wants instruction and practice to become more confident
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Stance, grip, sight picture for defensive shooting
- Tips that will prepare you for clay/trap shooting
- Discussion of accessories, the use of a sling, and close-quarters carry techniques
RANGE TIME FOR THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
- Practical skills for sport and defensive scenarios
- 18+years old
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- MEMBERS SAVE 20%: $88.00
- Non-Members: $110.00
- Total Time: 2 hours (Class 1 hour, Range 1 hour)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
- Your personal shotgun
- A minimum of 25 shotgun shells (Buckshot Only!!!)
- Any slings or accessories you own for your shotgun
- Eye and Ear protection
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?