Pistol 1 is the next step in building your training foundation. This class is designed for the new shooter, for the shooter that may have owned a gun for a while but never received formalized training or for the shooter that hasn’t shot for a while and wants to get a refresher. We will cover safety, firearm manipulation and the foundation of good marksmanship.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
Any shooter that wishes to be professionally trained in the use and operation of their handgun and has completed and passed Intro to Pistol Shooting.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
Pistol 1 is a two-hour, live fire pistol course that lays the foundation for all your pistol training here at CGC.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand and abide by the Range Safety Brief.
- Learn and apply the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship.
- Safely perform mag changes from your mag pouch.
- Safely draw your pistol from a holster.
- Effectively fire consecutive rounds at defensive pistol distances.
PLEASE SIGN THE PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT BEFORE ATTENDING CLASS
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Your Pistol, magazines (minimum 3), holster, dual mag pouch, 100 rounds of ammo
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
- A belt
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Ear & Eye Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 48 hours before the course date to receive a full refund in the form of an in-store Centennial Gun Club Gift Card.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.