If you’ve always wanted to learn to shoot, experience new recreational opportunities, or advance your skillset but didn’t know the specific details of why a membership is beneficial, then you’re in luck.
Meet with our Membership team to understand the benefits and features during a free consultation, all at your convenience.
Membership Made Easy
Pick Your Membership Package
- With a friendly smile, Centennial’s membership team are industry professionals and real people here to help you.
- They’ll review the different packages to get you matched with your perfect membership, based on your needs.
- Or, explore membership options on your own in a complementary brochure available at the membership desk.
Personalize Your Training path and Collaborate on Your Goals
- If you are unsure about a training path we offer free 30-minute training consultation and facility tour of the club and range to help you feel comfortable and get started.
- Whether you’re new to shooting or an experienced shooter, you’ll be on your firearms training journey with your membership, in less time, and ready to achieve your goals.
We’ll Stand Beside You
- Learning to shoot and advancing your training is an investment in your future and you want to know your Membership package is with trusted partners.
- That’s why we want to support you with benefits: discounts, select Members-only free classes, guest passes annually, etc. and only the best professional education.
- If you’re unsure about any part of the
Membership package, we won’t proceed until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
Membership Has Benefits
Work with a professional training team
The one-on-one experience of working with our talented team of guides can’t be matched anywhere else. Centennial’s one-of-a kind FREE consultation tells you more about your path and gives clear next steps.
- Set-up FREE consultation
- 10% Discount on a private lesson
- Free Ladies Nights
- Select Members-only free classes (subjects vary per month)
- Members-only events and leagues
- FREE range time
Express check-in and usage of climate-controlled shooting lanes
Your days, evenings, weekends and your schedule are unique to you – and each step of the experience has been designed with your needs in mind. To make it easier.
- Unlimited use of the range
- Lane reservations up to 14 days can be made in advance
- Schedule range time via phone, online, or phone app (Android/iOS)
- Express check-in for long-term members
- 3 months free gun locker with a one-year contract (15 months total)
- 6 Guest Passes annually, we know it’s more enjoyable sharing time with your family and friends, invite them too.
- Special discounts at affiliate businesses
- Members-only emails with special offers
- Holster and tactical rifle qualification from our RSOs
- Centennial Gun Club Member T-shirt for each member
- FFL firearm transfer fee of $40 (normally $85; does not apply to NFA transfers)
200+ Manufacture lines
From start to finish, you shop from 200+ manufacturers with the Retail staff support and knowledge who are industry experts.
- Members-only sales, discounts, and product offerings
- Discounted range ammo
- Discount on custom fitted ear plugs
- Five free Black & White targets
- One-hour free hand gun rental per year
The best customer support team
Any questions or concerns you have with any part of your membership, equipment or training process, we’re there to help you. Our team is available in-person, email or phone to help out. Please stop by the Membership desk to say, hello!