Members Practical Shooting Match – USPSA Format
USPSA Format Practical Shooting Match the Last Sunday of every month
We are proud to announce that CGC is now a USPSA Member Club. As such we will be hosting indoor USPSA matches.
Practical Shooting IS competition. Practical shooting is an exciting, fun, safe sport. The United States Practical Shooting Associations (USPSA) is the premier competitive shooting organization in the world. USPSA membership is your pass to compete in any USPSA or IPSC (International Practical Shooting Confederation) match anywhere in the world.
Centennial Gun Club is an active USPSA member Club. CGC is fortunate to have a crew of several RO’s, CRO’s, and a RM; as well as many volunteers, to organize, setup, and work the matches. CGC has one match per month on the last Sunday that includes an USPSA classifier stage. We also have an indoor USPSA two stage CGC members only match the Monday before the Sunday match as a warm-up.
Please come out and help set up and break down. This IS a volunteer sport. Thanks.
To shoot at either the Sunday sanctioned match or Monday the Centennial Gun Club members only practice two stage match, you will need the following:Equipment Provided by Participants:
- Handgun of choice (9mm or greater)
- Strong Side Outside the Waistband Holster onlyDouble magazine pouch
- No inside the waistband holster
- No appendix carry holster
- No cross draw holster
- No shoulder holster
- No drop leg/tactical holster unless Active Duty Military or Active Duty Law Enforcement Officer
- 4 Magazine pouches
- 150 rounds for your firearm
- Brass Bag (mesh or cloth recommended)
* Minimum of 75 rounds for a Monday match and usually 150 rounds for Sunday Match. It is always best to double the amount of ammo in case a reshoot is required.CGC Practical Shooters
Club code: ECO16
Hosted by: Centennial Gun Club
Match Director: Joey Mizufuka
Safety Instructor: Joey Mizufuka
MatchResults: USPSA Web Link-CGC Match Results*Participants who have attended one of the safety classes at Centennial Gun Club or have their Safety Card or Classification Card must show them at time of check-in.
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.