WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
This course is for anyone looking for a personalized experience in developing new skills and improving upon existing skills. Private instruction is available on a one-on-one basis by appointment with one of our staff instructors. Sessions are 1 hour in length.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The chief benefit of private instruction is that each session is custom tailored to the specific needs of the student(s). Typical sessions might include a focus on the following:
• Proper Grip
• Trigger Control
• Proper Stance
• Breath Control
• Sight Picture/Sight Alignment
• Alignment Follow Through
• Malfunctions and Clearing
• Student Concerns
“This was my first ever shooting experience in a private lesson with Marcus. He was very thorough in his explanations without being intimidating and he made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire lesson. I would highly recommend him to others.”
Centennial Gun Club recommends but does not require that a full-size gun be used in our classes for several reasons: Full-size guns provide a better sight radius aiding accuracy and reduce shooter fatigue. However, this decision is left entirely to the student.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
*All are available for rent or purchase at Centennial Gun Club
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Expert instruction and guidance
- Eye and ear protection, as needed
You may use your firearm or rent one from our gun rental selection (ammunition must be purchased from the Centennial Gun Club to be used in all rental firearms).
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.