PISTOL DRILLS LEVEL 2
No matter your ability level, sustaining those skills is critical to being prepared. Once you have attended the Pistol Drills Level 1 and passed the test, you are eligible to participate in this class. This training session is designed for the pistol shooter that wants to be professionally coached through a one-hour training session. This class is for the shooter that wants to improve their speed and accuracy from the holster at varying distances. There may be shooting and moving involved in this class. You must pass the test offered in the Pistol Drills Level 1 before attending this class.
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
- Signed Waiver Agreement
- Must have passed the CGC holster qualification
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Your Pistol, at least 3 magazines, holster, mag pouch, 200 rounds of ammo
- Eye and Ear Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.