PISTOL DRILLS LEVEL 1
Pistol Drills Level 1
No matter your ability level, sustaining those skills is critical to being prepared. This training session is designed for the pistol shooter who wants to be professionally coached through a one-hour training session. We will work on the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship while drawing from a holster. This class is for the shooter who wants to improve their speed and accuracy from the holster at varying distances.
- Must have passed the CGC holster qualification
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- Total Time: 1 hour (Class 10 min, Range 50 min)
- Cost: $40.00
- Skill Level: Basic
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Your Pistol, at least 3 magazines, holster, mag pouch, 200 rounds of ammo. Eye and Ear Protection.
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?