Pistol Cleaning & Maintenance
Pistol Cleaning and Maintenance
This class covers basic pistol cleaning and maintenance for new and experienced shooters. If you are a new pistol owner or are looking for instruction on how to care for your pistol, this class is for you!
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- New pistol owner
- New to cleaning and maintenance
WHAT WE WILL COVER
- Did you know that cleaning a firearm will make it more reliable and accurate?
- Do you want to learn how to clean your pistol but have never been taught how?
- Interested in learning how to properly take care of your pistol so you can enjoy shooting more?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to safely disassemble your pistol
- Methods for cleaning excess carbon and copper fouling
- What areas need the most attention and lubrication
- Tools and best practices for cleaning and maintenance
Reviews For This Class
“I just took the Intro to Pistol course with Pete. Fantastic class. My son and I learned a lot and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I look forward to future classes.”
– Marcelo C.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?