Intro to Pistol Caliber Carbine
Pistol Caliber Carbine Training
This class was built from the ground up with the new PCC owner in mind. You will learn about your new carbine, how it functions, how to maintain it, and how to sight it in.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The new PCC owner
- The PCC owner who is looking to learn more about their carbine
- Those who have never had formal PCC training
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The parts and nomenclature of common PCCs
- How a PCC functions and the major parts
- How to breakdown and field strip a PCC
- How to properly clean and maintain your PCC
- How to sight in/zero your PCC
- This class is for everyone 18 and up
- Signed CGC Waiver must be completed before class begins
- Total Time: 2.5 hours
(Class: 1.5 hr, Range: 1 hr)
- Cost: $99.00 (Members receive 20% discount)
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Ages: 18+
- Capacity: 10
What To Bring:
Your PCC, 50 rounds of ammo and eye/ear protection.
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“With the techniques and practice provided I definitely feel that I have made improvements in my skills and abilities.“
– Cale D.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?