This class will introduce and reinforce full spectrum gunfighter skills with an AR and handgun. This class is intended to be repeated as self-paced training with revolving curriculum.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The intermediate or advanced shooter that wants to learn how to effectively shoot a rifle and sidearm
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
- This is a 2 hour live fire class that refines the shooter’s ability with the AR Platform and a sidearm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The student will be able to understand the fundamentals of rifle/pistol transition
- The student will be able to effectively engage targets at varying distances with their primary and alternate weapon
- The student will be able to perform dynamic scenarios to increase their gun handling skills
- The student will be able to perform Immediate Action Drills when necessary
What Participants Say About Our Classes
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Dean S.
Course Cancellation and Change Policy
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Have questions about a class?