CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT (CHP) COURSE
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The handgun owner that is thinking of/preparing to carry a firearm for personal protection
- The handgun owner that wants to have the ability even if they do not intend to carry it
- The gun owner that has questions about the legal aspects of using a firearm for personal protection
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Ways to conceal carry
- Where you can and cannot conceal carry
- The legal aspects of carrying and using a firearm for self-defense
- What shooting at defensive distances looks like
- What happens after the bang, have peace of mind through the legal protection provided by U.S. LawShield
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING:
- Handgun Revolver or Pistol
- Eyes and Ears
- 50 rounds of ammunition for your handgun
- Eye & ear protection (if needed)
- Certificate of completion (to present to your county sheriff)
Round Count • 50rds
IMPORTANT INFO & STATES WITH RECIPROCITY
Firearms must be kept in a case until instructed otherwise. Please check all ammo with the instructor upon entering the classroom.
The Concealed Handgun Permit course meets the training requirements for you to apply for Colorado concealed carry permit.
*Your CHP is honored in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.