Tactical Weapons Course Tier II, Basic AR Platform
Course Number: TW002
Course Title: Tactical Weapons Course Tier 2, Basic AR Platform
Length of Course: 8 Hours
Course Description:This class is designed to grow off the fundamentals of marksmanship taught in Level 1, as well as, the introduction of combat stress. Students will be shooting on the move, conducting their own reloads, and moving from and to barricades that the student could face in an everyday situation.
Students will learn:
- Safe weapons handling
- Combat mindset
- Safe weapons handling
- Stance and tactical advantages with barricades
- Movement to barricades
- 9 hole
- 4 hole
- Variant height platforms
- Movement to barricades and transitions to secondary barricades
- Movement under stress
- Partner moving
- Reaction to contact
- Intro into room and hallway clearing
- Intro into personal medical aid
Materials provided by Students:
- Primary weapon system (AR/AK)
- Sling for primary
- 500 rounds for primary
- Secondary weapon (sidearm)
- Holster for secondary
- 300 rounds for secondary
- Magazine pouches for both primary and secondary weapons
- A load Bering Vest (LBV) or plate carrier with mag pouches is preferred
- Your personal load out for magazines for your weapon system
- Lunch and snack
- Eye and Ear protection
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Gun Store at Centennial reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Gun Store at Centennial is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF the Gun Store at Centennial cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.