WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
Do you have an interest in continuing your AR platform and advancing your training? Have you invested heavily your AR platform and education, and want to continue learning from the valuable elite instruction that’s available to you? Successfully advancing your AR platform skills and moving towards a marksmanship status requires an elite set of skills and mindset. At Centennial Gun Club, Jesse Cheon and our advanced training team have created the perfect solution for you. Years of experience and skills are combined with elite instruction to enhance your AR platform personal journey. We know the importance of cross-training with the best of the best and most experienced instructors, and it needs to be an exciting and affordable package. We want you to learn from excellence and have fun in a rewarding way.
Here’s how we do it:
1 class per week / 1-hour long session
- Drills – tried and tested and we stand behind the strategies developed
- Ask and we answer – if you are unsure or have questions, get answers first-hand from your dependable team
- Jesse Cheon Instructor – [email protected]
- Expert Instructors – from support on the range, to the AR platform and drill questions, you have the personal support and access to Jesse Cheon, former USMC Scout Sniper of 9 yrs, combat veteran, Primary Marksmanship Instructor, an entire Centennial team and a vast network of guides.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Weekly 1-hour class focusing on a variety of tactical skills:
- A new set of drills weekly relating to the tactical employment of the AR platform
- Drills presented and practiced by students in a dynamic and controlled environment
- Practice practical and advanced techniques regularly
- Provided skills you can practice at home
- Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
- Attending and passing of the AR Level III course
- Those who wish to participate in the TacBay program will need to first pass the Level III qualification course of fire. This requires you to first attend the Level III class where a final qualifying standard will be proven and signed off by the instructor. Under special circumstances, and upon the approval of the lead instructor, exceptions can be made for individuals to take the test without attending the Level III class.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- AR or equivalent w/ sling
- Magazines for AR or equivalent (min. 3 / recommended 6+)
- Pistol w/ holster
- Magazines for pistol (min. 2 / recommended 3+)
- Ability to carry all magazines on body
- 100-400 AR or equivalent rounds of ammunition
- 50-200 pistol rounds of ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection (loaners are available at the range desk)
- Proper enclosed footwear
- Any body armor, gloves, helmet, suppressors, etc. that you would utilize if the option were presented (train how you fight!)
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
- Consistently changing drills utilizing the AR (or similar) platform in a tactically proficient manner.
- Challenging and fun exercises unique to this class.
- Dynamic conditioning and maneuvering exclusive to a closed bay setting.
- Affordable and regularly scheduled training designed to maintain proficiency and advance your skill-set.
- Camaraderie shared among like-minded people at proven proficient skill levels in a club-like environment.
*You will build an advanced foundation with critical skills that will enable you to defend yourself in complex situations
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.