- STEP 1: New VAST Self-Paced Advanced Instruction Class Made Educational
- Classroom and range instruction takes the stress out of wondering what to expect.
- Develop skill through live-fire, increase speed and improve situational awareness through transition practice and various angles; your primary building blocks.
- STEP 2: Education Beyond Paper TM
- All necessary tools are provided that’s needed for you to take advantage of the new scenarios.
- Expert hands-on instruction so you have the confidence and knowledge to progress and reach your goals.
- STEP 3: We’ll Stand Beside You
- Learning to advance your skills through a real-time data capture system is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education and state-of-the-art cinema range projection technology.
- If you’re unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We want you to be successful!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The 3 series class will focus on developing:
Accuracy – Objectives for accuracy:
1. Increase accuracy using visual and audio feedback.
2. Increase trigger and sight control using moving targets.
3. Introduce the shooter to non-symmetric aim point selection.
4. Train the shooter to balance accuracy verses speed.
Judgment – Objectives for judgment:
1. Train the shooter to select and shoot only designated targets from a field of no shoot options.
2. Train the shooter to control the mind and body while shooting.
Speed – Objectives for speed:
What you are working toward is to achieve the following:
1. The student will place 9 out of 9 shots within a 5-inch circle at 11 feet.
2. The student will place 2 shots in a 5-inch circle, then transition in the vertical to a second 5-
inch target located between 5 to 15 inches above the first target.
3. The student will transition from left to right and right to left and will place one shot each into
5-inch targets 3 to 15 inches apart.
4. The student will engage a predetermined target from a selection of various no shoot targets,
then engage a second target. The time limit to engage the predetermined target is less than
2 seconds. The second targets location and time of appearance is random.
“A VAST Open House” is recommended but not required
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- 200 rounds of pistol ammo
- Your firearm
- If available but not required magazines for 25 rounds
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- VAST Training Technology
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.