LEGAL DEFENSE. LEGAL OPTIONS. LEGAL NEEDS.
An Independent Program Attorney will walk seminar attendees through numerous topics. Every class has dedicated Q&A segments to ensure all attendees are able to get the information you need from a source you can trust. This class will arm you with the knowledge to help keep you safe and on the right side of the law.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Those with an interest in customized legal protection and benefits, according to what’s best for you and your family. In a world full of options, legal education is worth your time!
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/TOPICS COVERED
- Coverage for Gun Owners and Non-lethal weapons used in a self-defense situation
- Legal weapons such as a stun gun, taser, baseball bat, BB gun, or knife with a blade no longer than 3.5″ in length.
- Anything else in your possession used to defend yourself.
- Any weapon you use, even a non-lethal weapon, must be used in a manner that’s reasonable under the circumstances.
- The legalities of the Castle Doctrine
- When the use of deadly force is legally justified
- Where you can legally carry
- What to expect when law enforcement arrives.
- And more
Can’t make the class, sign up and become a US LawShield member → Click Here
FEE: $5.00 Members, $10.00 Non-members
“Great legal representatives and knowledgeable staff. The two-hour class and Q&A exceeded my expectations. I am familiar with the laws but didn’t realize how often they change. Very informative and extremely valuable.”
– Randy R.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL BRING:
- Pen/pencil for notes
SPECIAL BONUS: All attendees will receive the U.S. LawShield publication (When Can I Legally Shoot? The Law Of Deadly Force), a $19.95 value, completely FREE. This book explains the ins-and-outs of the law of deadly force in your state in easy-to-understand language, helping you understand when you are legally allowed to pull the trigger.
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.