This course starts where the Level-I class left off.
The course will expose the student to active scenario-based drills, using the knife against various physical attacks. The course includes more in-depth combo-drills to help the student further develop his/her personal style and work on economy-of-motion and fluidity.
• Drills utilizing the lines of attack
• Prioritizing threat(s) and implementing target acquisition
• Position of advantage (POA) techniques.
• Three types of attackers and which one is statistically the most common
• Sudden Offensive Counter Tactics (SOCT) and the body’s natural startle/flinch response and how to leverage it into a counter measures.
UPCOMING DATES & SIGN-UP
- Students must complete Tactical Knife Options-Civilian Concepts Level I
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
- A defensive knife*
*Available for purchase
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Various knives for demonstration
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.