STOP THE BLEED
Stop the Bleed course is designed to prepare you to help yourself in the event of a major traumatic injury and even offer aid to others. Become trained, equipped, and empowered to assist following a traumatic event in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Those looking to learn emergency aid involving trauma
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to safely and properly apply a tourniquet
- How to safely and properly apply gauze
- Basic human anatomy
- Safety considerations when planning to render aid to an individual
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
“With the techniques and practice provided I definitely feel that I have made improvements in my skills and abilities.“
– Cale D
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL BRING:
- A pen/pencil, a notepad, and a willingness to learn
PROVIDED MATERIALS IN THE CLASS FEE:
- North American Rescue- Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK)
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.