SABRE DEFENSE PEPPER SPRAY
At Centennial Gun Club, we believe self-defense comes in many forms. One of them being Sabre Defense Pepper Spray. In this class, you will learn how to use pepper spray effectively and why it can be a great personal protection option.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Those interested in learning about pepper spray
- Those considering adding pepper spray to their daily carry set up
- Those looking for a personal protection device that is less than lethal
- Those that already own pepper spray and want to learn how to use it effectively
- The outdoor enthusiast looking for personal protection
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to use pepper spray safely and effectively
- The Dos and Don’ts of deploying pepper spray
- The physiological and psychological effects of pepper spray
- How to decontaminate yourself or others that have come into contact with pepper spray
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
“Very friendly and helpful staff. Felt welcome and comfortable. All knowledgeable and taught me a lot. Will be back soon!!”
– April G.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL BRING:
- A pen/pencil, a notepad, and a willingness to learn
PROVIDED MATERIALS IN THE CLASS FEE:
1 Inert training spray canister
1 Personal Sabre pepper spray canister
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.