It matters not if you are a Civilian, Law Enforcement or Military, YOU MUST have a mindset that will allow you to survive in that unfortunate event you are forced to take a life. If you carry a gun, we want to help you prepare.
The goal of this class is to encourage everyone to explore their personal values and beliefs about carrying a gun.
Have you and your family prepared for a home invasion?
How prepared are you and your family for a fire in your home?
So many people don’t take the time to think or plan on how their family would react to a life-threatening event at home or in public. Don’t leave your family asking, “What do we do?” A gun is a tool and having the correct mindset is a critical element in using that tool.
This course is broken down into 2 phases:
- The Psychological – We will address ‘how” the brain works in an emergency. You will be challenged to explore your beliefs and values about taking a life and the psychological aftermath if you ever have to take a life.
- Shoot/Don’t Shoot – You will be given several scenarios on our Simulator where you will learn just how quickly you MUST react.
The goal of the class is to give you, and your family, the knowledge, and skills to feel even more empowered at home or in public.
Do I believe I need to carry a gun at home and/or in public?
Is everyone in my home prepared in the event of an intruder?
Are my family members prepared for an Active Shooter at the mall?
Are my children prepared for an Active Shooter at their school?
How do I know when to shoot and not to shoot?
Will I be able to tell the difference between a “bad guy” and an undercover police officer?
How are your children handling the current violence in our society; can they talk to you?
The Centennial Gun Club motto is, EQUIP ● PREPARE ● PRACTICE. Join us to PREPARE for the “before, during, and after” of a home invasion or an active shooter in a public place.
- Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
What You Should Bring
- Note Pad / Pen
Instructor Will Provide
- Handouts for Values exploration
Please note: We have determined that having at least 8-10 participants, is essential to provide an exceptional experience for everyone.
Therefore, we have created a waitlist for the scheduling of the next class. When 10 participants have signed up we will contact everyone to determine the best date/time. If you are unable to attend on that date, you will remain on the waitlist until a date/time works for you. We offer discounts to GROUPS, so if you can find 10 people from your church, work or family, we will set a private class for you.
For more details, please contact Dr. Chuck. Everyone is required to have an up-to-date waiver. If you are new to the Club and need to sign our waiver, please look for the “tab” at the bottom of every page.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
|TBA||6-9 PM||Register (Wait-List)|
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.