PISTOL DRILLS LEVEL 1
No matter your ability level, sustaining those skills is critical to being prepared. This training session is designed for the pistol shooter that wants to be professionally coached through a one-hour training session. We will be working on the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship while drawing from a holster.
This class is for the shooter that wants to improve their speed and accuracy from the holster at varying distances.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Your Pistol, at least 3 magazines, holster, mag pouch, 200 rounds of ammo
- Eye and Ear Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.