Pistol Basics, a hands-on experience class, designed to introduce shooters to your handgun options and help you make the right decision when deciding which handgun and accessories to buy. The class will also educate you on range etiquette, safety, and marksmanship.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Those looking to learn about different semi-automatic handguns
- Those in the market for a new handgun
- Those interested in handling and shooting a variety of handguns
- Those looking to build their skills on their new handgun
- Those looking to learn about gun and range safety
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The different features and benefits of a variety of handguns, and accessories
- How to handle different styles of handguns, operation, recoil, loading magazines
- How to identify the proper fit for your hand
- How to handle your new gun
- How to shoot a handgun
- Gun and range etiquette
- Review TechTime gun cleaning with one of our gunsmiths
- *Receive one free TechTime session coupon with this course – ($20 value)
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pen/pencil for notes
- Eyes and Ears (we can provide them as well)
- 50 rounds of 9mm ammunition (or another caliber if supplying your own handgun)
- Rental Guns
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.