This is for the shooter that wants to step up their game and apply the skills learned in Pistol 1 & 2 against life adversaries. In the real world, paper doesn’t attack you. People do. You will be using Safety Training Rounds in your introduction to Reality Based Training. The vast majority of shooters have never experienced this type of training. But if you are stepping into the role of Protector, this type of training is critical for your development as a shooter.
At the CGC Campus, we’ve identified missing links to help you progress. These often-overlooked factors can help you achieve, evolve, and sustain a progressive skillset.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
The shooter that wants to experience Reality Based Training against live adversaries and who has completed and passed Pistol 2.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
A two-hour force-on-force training class.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Effectively engage Live ADVERSARIES
- Safely discriminate Shoot/No-Shoot situations
- Draw, present and fire under stress; against live adversaries
- Signed Particpant Agreement
- You must have completed Pistol 1 and Pistol 2 to participate in Pistol 3.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Simunition pistols, Simunition magazines, holster, mag pouch
- Safe Training Rounds
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12-month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.