This class is your next step down the road to true mastery of the pistol, building on the foundation that you started to build in Pistol 1. You will hone your accuracy and be able to engage at further distances and we add the timer to safely put you under some time pressure.
We are committed to providing you expert instruction in a supportive setting within a circle of people who have your best interest in mind.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
Any shooter that wishes to be professionally trained in the use and operation of their handgun and has completed and passed Pistol 1.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
A two-hour, live-fire pistol course that builds on the foundation established in Pistol 1
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Proper gear and equipment for effective training and carry
- Utilizing the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship at longer distances
- Safely and effectively perform Immediate Action Drills
- Engage targets at different distances under time pressure
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Your Pistol, magazines (minimum 3), holster, dual mag pouch, 100 rounds of ammo
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Ear & Eye Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12-month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.