This class is your next step down the road to true mastery of the pistol, building on the foundation that you started to build in Pistol 1. You will hone your accuracy and be able to engage at further distances and we add the timer to safely put you under some time pressure.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
Any shooter that wishes to be professionally trained in the use and operation of their handgun and has completed and passed Pistol 1.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
A two-hour, live-fire pistol course that builds on the foundation established in Pistol 1
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Proper gear and equipment for effective training and carry
- Utilizing the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship at longer distances
- Safely and effectively perform Immediate Action Drills
- Engage targets at different distances under time pressure
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
“I just took Pistol 2 with John Arnold, and he is another true professional at Centennial Gun Club who I learned a lot from. John put on a class that was safe, fun and helped me to continue to improve my defensive shooting skills from a holster. I am an experienced shooter, but John showed me ways to further improve my skills and challenged me with some advanced drills. I wholeheartedly recommend Pistol 2 to anybody, whether you’re experienced or not, who wants to improve their shooting skills! I look forward to taking more advanced training classes from the Team at Centennial Gun Club.
– David A.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Your Pistol, magazines (minimum 3), holster, dual mag pouch, 100 rounds of ammo
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
- A belt
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Ear & Eye Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.