Pistol 1 is designed to help you advance your shooting skills while using a holster. The class will teach you how to safely draw and shoot from a holster as well as how to reload from a magazine pouch.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The confident shooter looking to build their skills
- The experienced shooter who is ready for the next step in their training
- The shooter that carries or plans to carry a gun and wants to develop holster-based skills
- The shooter that is interested in carrying a gun, but just needs to practice
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to safely draw and re-holster your firearm from a strong side holster
- How to reload from a magazine pouch
- Defensive shooting drills that you can use for future practice
Prior shooting experience
Intro to Pistol class completion
Recommended that you have or plan to take Concealed Handgun Permit
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL PROVIDE:
- A handgun that you carry or plan to carry
- A strong side (dominant side) Outside the Waistband (OWB) holster that you have tried on and ensured proper fit
- A magazine pouch that holds at least 1-2 magazine(s)
- 2-3 magazines
- Eyes and Ears
- 50 rounds of ammunition for your handgun
- Pants with belt loops and load-bearing/supportive belt
- Eyes and Ears (if needed)
Round Count • 50rds
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.