NON-LIVE FIRE COMPETITION BASICS
This class was built for competitive shooters by a competitive shooter. You will learn the ins and outs of competing, how you can improve your practice at home, and how to optimize your time spent preparing for a competition.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The experienced shooter that is looking to build their skills and knowledge of competitive shooting
- The novice competitive shooter that is looking for proper direction on training and advance skills
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to travel safely and legally with your firearms both on the road and in the air
- Dry-Fire drills including; draw strokes, reloads, transitions, and proper sight picture
- Dos and Don’ts while at a match
- How to deal with match pressure
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL BRING:
Competition belt with holster and magazine pouches
Round Count • This class does not involve live-fire
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.