NON-LIVE FIRE COMPETITION BASICS
This class was built for competitive shooters by a competitive shooter. You will learn the ins and outs of competing, how you can improve your practice at home, and how to optimize your time spent preparing for a competition.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The experienced shooter that is looking to build their skills and knowledge of competitive shooting
- The novice competitive shooter that is looking for proper direction on training and advance skills
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- How to travel safely and legally with your firearms both on the road and in the air
- Dry-Fire drills including; draw strokes, reloads, transitions, and proper sight picture
- Dos and Don’ts while at a match
- How to deal with match pressure
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL BRING:
Competition belt with holster and magazine pouches
Round Count • This class does not involve live-fire
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.