LOW-LIGHT FLASHLIGHT TECHNIQUES
This class will teach you how to best utilize a flashlight in a variety of low-light circumstances aiding you in everyday situations that you might find yourself in.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Those looking to add a flashlight to their daily carry
- Those interested in learning about flashlight techniques involving a handgun
- Those that have always carried a flashlight, but now want to understand how to better utilize it
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Basics of utilizing a flashlight in low-light or dark environments
- The proper techniques to use when using a handheld light with a handgun
- How to maximize the effectiveness of using a handgun and flashlight together in low-light environments
- *In the rare instance we do not have a minimum of 6 participants, we may reschedule students to the next class that complies with the student’s schedule.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL PROVIDE:
- Pen/pencil for notes
- Handheld flashlight with switch/button on end
- Spare battery for the flashlight
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.