LOW-LIGHT FLASHLIGHT TECHNIQUES
This class will teach you how to best utilize a flashlight in a variety of low-light circumstances aiding you in everyday situations that you might find yourself in.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Those looking to add a flashlight to their daily carry
- Those interested in learning about flashlight techniques involving a handgun
- Those that have always carried a flashlight, but now want to understand how to better utilize it
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT/WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Basics of utilizing a flashlight in low-light or dark environments
- The proper techniques to use when using a handheld light with a handgun
- How to maximize the effectiveness of using a handgun and flashlight together in low-light environments
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT STUDENT WILL PROVIDE:
- Pen/pencil for notes
- Handheld flashlight with switch/button on end
- Spare battery for the flashlight
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.