INTRO TO PISTOL
Are you a new firearm owner and want to be able to handle your gun safely? If you have just purchased a pistol, or are looking to purchase a handgun, this is the class for you. We will safely and effectively teach you how to safely and adequately use your firearm. Owning a pistol is NOT enough. You need real training to be safe with your firearm.
For the brand-new gun owner, your training starts right here.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- The brand-new owner of a pistol.
- Or for someone that is looking to purchase a pistol but doesn’t know where to start.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
- This is a 2-hour, live-fire class that introduces the new shooter to the safe operation of a pistol.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand and abide by the Range Safety Brief.
- Understand the function of your pistol and safely operate it.
- Learn and apply the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship.
- Safely maintain consecutive repeatable rounds to the torso of a target.
- Safely perform magazine reloads from the deck.
“I just took the Intro to Pistol course with Pete. Fantastic class. My son and I learned a lot and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I look forward to future classes.”
– Marcelo C.
“So far my experience with Centennial Gun Club has been superb!! Looking forward to shedding off some rust and improving skills. I want to keep advancing thru your courses.”
– Thank you, Dean S.
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Eye and Ear Protection (If owned)
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- We provide a pistol and .22 ammo (If not owned by the student.)
- Ear & Eye Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 48 hours before the course date to receive a full refund in the form of an in-store Centennial Gun Club Gift Card.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.