WELCOME TO INTRODUCTION OF PISTOL SHOOTING!
Are you a new firearm owner and want to be able to handle your gun safely? Perhaps you’ve decided to take on the role of protector in your home? We understand your challenges and fear in a changing world and your well-being is important to us.
There is no better time than now to learn firearm safety, the necessary skills to feel confident and to be capable and prepared if you need to use your pistol.
At Centennial Gun Club, our expert instructors know the biggest challenge for you is just getting started. We have helped thousands of people begin their shooting firearms journey and have witnessed their growth through training and practice.
In today’s challenges, Intro to Pistol Shooting is the first step in building your training foundation. The course is capped at ten so everyone can receive a level of personal instruction. It’s a small private group and a “power-packed” lesson!
The key to self-reliance, courage and empowerment is learning in a safe environment, and a training plan created specifically for the new handgun owner!
THE COURSE PROVIDES YOU WITH A COMPREHENSIVE INTRODUCTION TO SHOOTING BY QUALIFIED RANGE OPERATORS AND INSTRUCTORS THAT INCLUDES:
- How to Shoot the Gun:
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Stance, grip, aiming, trigger compression and follow-through
- Firearm Safety:
- Hands-on classroom instruction
- How to load a magazine
- How to load the firearm and prepare it to shoot
- How and where to continue with training
- Range Time:
- We provide the guns and ammo
- A chance to take your first shots in our state-of-the-art live fire range
Walk in a novice. Walk out confident!
The Intro Pistol Shooting course will support your pistol training progression, while connecting with new supportive friends. Your understanding of each subject throughout the class is important and we will not move on until all questions have been addressed. You won’t leave class feeling confused or unsure.
We are committed to community, and helping you receive the knowledge, and assurance you’ve been looking for.
Director of Training
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Handgun & ammo for practice (for use during class)
- Ear & Eye Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12-month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.