INTRO TO THE AR PLATFORM
This is your opportunity to receive a professional introduction to “America’s Rifle”, the AR Platform. You will be taught the fundamentals of handling and shooting the AR Platform safely and effectively. When you own this type of firearm, you have a responsibility to get properly trained in its operation. This is where you get started.
For this class, you don’t need to own a rifle yet! We will provide rifles for your use in this class. Come in, receive professional instruction and find out how fun the AR Platform is to shoot.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- For the shooter that has limited experience operating the AR platform.
WHAT IS THE CLASS ABOUT
- This is a two-hour live fire class that introduces the shooter to the AR Platform
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand and abide by the Range Safety Brief.
- Understand the function of the AR platform and how to safely operate it.
- Learn the 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship and safely apply them to the AR Platform
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Eye and Ear Protection (If owned)
- Pen or Pencil, Paper
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Rifle and ammo (if needed for use during class)
- Ear & Eye Protection
COURSE CANCELLATION / CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12-month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.